If you meet the specified educational qualification, you can join AMIE now.
The admission to AMIE Course is open round the year. The admission procedure is also very simple. All those who took admission in AMIE course are called Non-corporate members of the Institution of Engineers (India). Only registered members are eligible to apply for Institution examination. If you are new to AMIE we will help you in all processes throughout admission.
Based on educational qualification, there are two categories of Non-corporate membership.
1. Senior Technician (ST) membership, and
2. Technician (T) membership.
If you passed 3 years' Engineering Diploma or equivalent, you may apply for Senior Technician membership, and if you have passed +2 or equivalent, then apply for Technician membership.
1. In order to get membership and join for AMIE, students can use downloaded 'Membership Form'.
2. After filling up, the photograph and educational qualifications are to be verified by a 'Supporter'.
3. Anyone with AMIE/MIE/FIE grade can be a 'Supporter'
Attachments needed along with the application form for membership are
1. Two passport size photographs to be affixed on the application form.
2. Attested copy of certificate to prove your age (say S.S.L.C first page).
3. Attested copy of Higher Secondary / Plus Two certificate (if any).
4. Attested copy of Final/Provisional certificate of 3 years Diploma.
5. Attested copy of Final Semester Marksheet of 3 years Diploma.
6. Membership Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft.